The online directory can only be accessed by members who have an email address registered with the association.
Click below for the online directory:
Once you have created a password (directions below) click on Log In at the top right and provide your log-in information. You can access the directory by clicking on the Members Tab. You can also update information and add a picture by clicking on the down arrow under your name after you have logged in. The News Tab provides you with a history of all email correspondences from the Association.
To Create a password to access the Online Directory
- On the top right click on Sign In-
- Click on Create an Account.
- You must use the email address that you use for all GA correspondence. Once you have created a password and confirm it, make sure you tick the terms of agreement.
- Click Sign Up and you will get an email from Groupspaces with a link to log in. This link will take you to a page with information about our group and a link to the directory.
- Once you have created your account follow the directions above to access the directory.