All are welcome. For more information, please go to the Town website www.greensborovt.org.
About Linda Ely
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Linda Ely contributed a whooping 104 entries.
Entries by Linda Ely
Construction for the new Fire Station on Breezy Avenue has begun. The Station, which will be at the Four Corners adjacent to the MVCC driving range, was approved at Town Meeting in March 2013. The contract for the Fire House was accepted from E.F. Wall with contingencies for $679,800, an amount that is well within […]
The Greensboro Planning Commission met on Monday night and voted to amend the proposed zoning bylaw regarding the Lakeshore area. Major changes include dropping the “Tree Matrix” proposal which dictated the number and size of trees which could be removed close to the lakefront and a change in the Regulation regarding “non conforming structures” to allow […]
On schedule and under budget! Munson, the construction company working for the Fire District #1, will finish this week connecting all the Winnemere camps to the new water line. The yellow temporary water lines will then disappear. Munson will then repave those edges of Breezy Avenue and Wilson St. where they had to dig up […]
- Connected Greensboro & Community Broadband SurveyMarch 6, 2020 - 9:07 am
- 10th Annual Greensboro Fire Department Caspian Lake Fishing DerbyJanuary 28, 2020 - 5:08 pm
- Temperature Rise Threatens 114 of 168 Vermont Birds by 2050November 12, 2019 - 5:44 am
- 2019 Winter UpdateFebruary 13, 2019 - 3:39 pm
- 2018 Spring NewsletterMay 9, 2018 - 6:32 pm
Karen Gowen Photography